By default AMP will accept SSH v1 and v2 connection. If you wish to restrict command line access to SSHv2 you will need to edit a config file from the command line of AMP.
The file you want to edit is /etc/ssh/sshd_config. In the file there is a section that says:
You will want to edit it to say:
Please follow the instructions below. They will walk you through editing and saving the file.
1. SSH into AMP or login to the physical terminal.
2. navigate to /etc/ssh
3. open the file with vi
4. use the arrow keys to get to the appropriate line and type i to enter
5. delete the # sign and the ,1 at the end of the line.
6. exit insert mode by pressing escape
7. write the file and quit vi using the :wq command
If vi gets into a wierd state hit escape a few times and then :q! to quit
without writting the file.
8. Once the file has been written restart the sshd service.
service sshd restart