Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave Thresholds

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  AirWave Thresholds

Posted Feb 16, 2017 10:46 AM

Hello,

We have just installed AirWave to manage our Aruba Wireless solution which we are currently in the process of deploying across our campus.

I have noticed within "Clarity" and some of the diagnostics pages for the Access Points that we have 'Issues' highlighted due to a threshold being breached. For instance 'Number of clients on a radio' is set to have a threshold of 10 which seems rather low to me? Has anybody made changes to the default thresholds?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: AirWave Thresholds

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 17, 2017 11:44 AM

The thresholds will vary depending on the environment.  The current thresholds are tailored toward a minimum suggestion.  If you do update the thresholds, we'd love to hear how you've fine tuned it for your environment, and the type of deployment.  There's a feature request that's being tracked to provide threshold suites based on different customer environments (i.e. office, education, higher ed, hospital, airport, etc), but it's based on getting feedback from the field.