Network Management

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.2.4 unapplied changes but "There are no changes to be applied"

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.2.4 unapplied changes but "There are no changes to be applied"

Posted Aug 18, 2017 01:51 AM

I am running airwave 8.2.4 to manage a 7210 controller pair. I now ran into the situation that there is a mismatch shown on airwave: a aaa profile has a dot1x-default-role of authenticated but airwave thinks it should be guest. The controller configuration with "authenticated" is correct.

I can't seem to get this fixed.

I have changed the configuration in airwave to "authenticated". Save. I get notified I have unapplied changes. I press "Save and Apply". However, on the "Confirm Changes" page shown then there is only "There are no changes to be applied" and the cancel button.

I have tried to repair the mismatch first, then make the change. Same result.

I have imported the configuration from the controller, then tried to change it.

So basically, whatever I could think of to make this change in airwave seems not possible. If I set it the role to "guest" in airwave there is no unapplied change to be applied. If I set it to any role other then "guest" I have unapplied changes but then are told there is nothing to be applied.

I do I get this working again?

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 unapplied changes but "There are no changes to be applied"

Posted Aug 18, 2017 02:28 AM

I have noticed the same problem at one of the virtual ap configurations in airwave for those controllers. But for that part there are unapplied changes of another user.

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 unapplied changes but "There are no changes to be applied"

Posted Aug 21, 2017 11:42 AM

@gvde wrote:

I have noticed the same problem at one of the virtual ap configurations in airwave for those controllers. But for that part there are unapplied changes of another user.

The user was able to remove that change from airwave. But still, I am not able to make changes, because supposedly there are not changes to be applied...