Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

Airwave vs no Airwave in controller based deployment

Hi!!!

Other than visual rf, location tracking and generation of reports. What are the other benefits of deploying Airwave in a controller wireless deployment.

Thanks alot!!!

Frequent Contributor I

Re: Airwave vs no Airwave in controller based deployment

Hi, 

I presume that the most imortant are long term trend analysys and extensible troubleshooting. Personally I do not prefer to manage controller-based deployments via AirWave. 

HTH, 

Marek

Marek Krauze, CWNE# 174, ACMX #295, ACDX #356
Something cool, helpful or interesting in my post - click the Kudos Star.
Helped to solve your problem - Click Accept as Solution
Guru Elite

Please see here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/management/airwave/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

I like the ability to use one configuration in Airwave to keep 7 master controllers neatly in line, rather than having to make the same changes in each controller and try to keep them in sync.

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it

it auto backs up your controllers to which you can restore directly from within Airwave which is a nice feature.

ability to receive syslog and traps from your controllers so you can be triggered in an any type of event for example if a process dies. http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Tutorial-Using-Airwave-and-SNMP-traps-to-trigger-alarms-based/td-p/140929
Pasquale Monardo | Senior Network Solutions Consultant
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: