Network Management

Re: Aruba Airwave AppRF

Thanks all for the updates.  I will have someone in QA take a look at this and update.

Rob Gin
Senior QA Engineer - Network Services
Aruba Networks, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba Employee

Luckyvvt,

We just tried this in our lab but we get full AppRF data in AirWave and the port to application translation works without a problem. Assuming the entier configuration is done correctly on the controller and AirWave, I'd suggest you open a support case so that Engineering can take a look at your setup and debug in detail. Thank you!

New Contributor

Hi, I have the same issue with an Airwave 8.5.2.1 and Controller 6.5.4.3. In all these years, someone found the solution?

Thank you very much!

New Contributor

@pherradawrote:

Hi, I have the same issue with an Airwave 8.5.2.1 and Controller 6.5.4.3. In all these years, someone found the solution?

Thank you very much!

Hi ,

Airwave recives port to application mapping using AMON feed , if airwave doesn't recive mapping for any port it will show as Port <port no> in AppRF charts

Can you help with this information to check further ?

1. Are you not seeing any applications in applications graph ? Are all coming as Port ?
  2. Are you seeing the applications in controller ? You can check using below command
show dpi application all

3 . Do you have root access to your system ? if yes , can you check content in pef_fw_application table , ap_pef_fw_application ?

And it would be better if I can access your systen to check the issue further

Thanks

Sandeep Lade

Airwave QA team

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: