Network Management

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Can i customize the body of the e-mail itself - that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can i customize the body of the e-mail itself - that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)?

Posted Feb 19, 2013 03:38 AM

Hi AirHeads

Good morning.

I have a client That using AirWave and receiving alerts on rough AP – and he would like to customize the e-mail (body)  that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)

Can it be done?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Me

• 2.  RE: Can i customize the body of the e-mail itself - that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)?

Posted Feb 19, 2013 07:43 AM

I just received an answer from TAC - sharing the info with you guys:

"As of now we do not have this option of customizing the email alerts and it would be a good feature request."

regards.

Me

• 3.  RE: Can i customize the body of the e-mail itself - that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)?

Posted Feb 19, 2013 02:49 PM

There is a section where you can customize the down message

Under "manage" for a particular device, there is a text box for "Down Status Message"

I have never tried this so if you do you, let us know what you get.

Thanks!

• 4.  RE: Can i customize the body of the e-mail itself - that the AirWave is sending.(alerts e-mails)?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 20, 2013 05:16 PM

Do you have any additional information for how they would like to change the email?  If they are looking to add details to the alert, they can use the 'Notes' field.  The notes are included into the emailed alert.  Give it a try.