Network Management

Occasional Contributor I

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something? I have wasted a tremendous amount of time on the phone with their so-called tech support with most of the conversation being things like "I can't understand you", "can you repeat that", etc. On top of all that, I still didn't get any help that amounted to anything.  I need somebody that can speak English, please. Thank you!

Guru Elite

Re: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

If you feel like you are not getting through, at any time you can ask for an escalation.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

I have tried to ask for other help while on a call and each time they told me they have no way of transferring me to somebody else. I felt this to be very usual. When I call now, I try to press them into forwarding me to somebody in the US but I never get anywhere. I have to sum it up as Aruba's tech support is a very futile pursuit. Why do they even offer such support? It has been just about completely useless to me. After complaining, I spoke with somebody who appeared to be in management who sais to ask to be transferred but it has been no use to ask for such a thing. If my employer was not married to Aruba, I would definitely start looking for another company to do business with other than Aruba. I say this out of tremendous frustration and the tremendous amount of time wasted in dealing with their so-called tech support.

Guru Elite

Do you have a ticket #  ?  Please PM me with it.

Who does your employer purchase Aruba from?  Maybe they can complain to them.

If you have a technical problem to also discuss, this is the forum for it..

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: