Network Management

Contributor II

Importing Plans Into Airwave

We've just deployed Airwave and want to start importing plans for visual location tracking.

I've tried importing a couple of plans so far and they both error with the following message:- Resize would exceed maximum dimension (800 meters). I'm assuming from the meaning of this message is that the plan I'm trying to import exceeds the maximum size florr plan size.

Is there anyway of getting round this limitation?

If not, is the only way to import these plans to cut them in half?

Thanks

Jon

Guru Elite

Re: Importing Plans Into Airwave

What are the target dimensions of your drawing and the format you are trying to import?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Contributor II

The dimensions of the drawing are 2922.430 x 2504.510 feet and they're in dwg format.

Thanks

Jon

Guru Elite

You might want to try screenshotting and saving it into a different format to eliminate any possible dwg conversion issues.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Contributor II

I've converted the DWG file to a Jpg and that seems to of worked.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor II

I just upgrade airwave to version 8.0.9 now I am unable to add MAPs;  When ever i try to add the dimensions of the MAP i get the error below.  I cannot change hte size as it is greyed out.  this 

WHen I try to change the dimensions I cannot as they are greyed out.  Clicking my cursor on the map in an attempt to draw dimensions i get the same error.

error: 

Internal Server Error.
Resize would exceed maximum dimension (800 meters)
Occasional Contributor II

I Forgot to mention My files are already .JPG

Guru Elite

jmaxwell,

Does it happen with any other jpeg, or just the specific one you are using?  You should open a TAC case so that they can replicate your issue with your jpeg.  

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: