Network Management

Occasional Contributor I

Reports generated showing EDT timezone

Hi All,

Last week we upgraded our Airwave server from 8.2.1 to 8.2.6 and ever since then our reports are showing its timezone in EDT. I have manually set the timezone on the server to AEST. When I issue the date command it shows the correct date and time but the reports show up in EDT. 

Can you please guide me on where else should I be changing the timezone in? I previously did the change using the ampadmin logon. 

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Kanes.R

Re: Reports generated showing EDT timezone

Are you seeing current time in AEST in report defintion and also in system>performance page? If Yes the

Use the service command to start the rsyslog service.

# service rsyslog start

Use the chkconfig command to ensure the rsyslog service starts automatically in future.

# chkconfig rsyslog on

If issue still persist restart AMP services from System>Status page and check the status. Try open TAC ticket if above resolution does not fix the issue.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!

In 8.2.6 code we have blocked CLI root access, you can try restart all the services from ampcli advanced menu or system>status page and check the status

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
Occasional Contributor I

Hi All,

I have managed to get this fixed after restarting the AMP services from the GUI. Sorry for the late update. 

Hi Pavan,

Thanks. 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: