Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

Restore Controller / Switch config

Hi!

I´ve read that I´m supposed to be able to restore controller or switch config from the audit page. But restore option doesn´t show in my console: Se image below. (this is for both of my controllers)

air.PNG

MVP

Re: Restore Controller / Switch config

Here's what you should see on Airwave 8.0.

original.png

Are you running nightly backups as they are not appearing archived backups & configs list?

Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Restore Controller / Switch config

I haven´t changed anything regarding backup of swtiches and controllers. Have been reading the user guide and it seems it´s configured by default ?

The devices are in monitor mode, but that shouldn´t matter right ?

Controller Backups and Restoration

You can create a backup on demand by creating and collecting a flash backup from the controller. Daily backups are also created. At a minimum, there are four backup files:

Two daily backups
 One backup from last week
 One backup from last month

The backup saved from a firmware upgrade is automatic and requires no manual intervention. All backups can be saved or restored and are displayed on the Audit page. You can only perform a backup on a device if the firmware version of the device and the backup image are identical. After you click Restore, the device on which the restoration is being performed automatically switches from monitor mode to maintenance mode. After you restore a backup image to a device, you must restart the controller."

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: