Security

Occasional Contributor II

Access Tracker on Clearpass 6.5 wont show any client registered, but on accounting shows client

Dear All,

I have problem with my access tracker can't show any registered client, but on accounting tab, it shows registered client,

any advice for this ?

Screenshot (76).pngScreenshot (77).png

Guru Elite

Re: Access Tracker on Clearpass 6.5 wont show any client registered, but on accounting shows client

What authentication method are you using?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

Re: Access Tracker on Clearpass 6.5 wont show any client registered, but on accounting shows client

guest self registration and social login sir,

the user already can connect to network and internet, but access tracker seems wrong

Screenshot (78).png

Guru Elite

Did you configure all of the required options on the controller?

the configuration on controller like this sir

Screenshot (75).pngScreenshot (74).png

Guru Elite

Do you have authentication enabled on the SSID?
Have you reached out to your ClearPass partner?

Dear Cappali,

The configuration on ssid just like this

Screenshot (82).pngScreenshot (81).pngScreenshot (80).png

MVP

Seems strange that the Tracker is completely empty.. Verify that you don't have any filters active there (I see it says [All Requests] but still), select all servers..

I'm no Cisco guy, but - you are doing Layer 3 Passthrough. I don't think that triggers any authentication. Try Authentication, or even mac-filtering to verify that the auth records are sendt.

As a sidenote for guest - MAC Filtering is awsome, and Radius Server -> Interim Update for Accounting updates instead of just upon connection.

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: