Security

Super Contributor I

Alert message when performing social logins

Well, getting there with porting my dev config to the production server. I can now auth using my facebook account. However, on the production box I'm seeing an alert when I authenticate

Session failed for Host=http://localhost:6600/battery, Reason=[get::<easy_perform>, (error=7) Couldn't connect to server]

?

Rgds

Alex

Aruba

Re: Alert message when performing social logins

Usually when that is happens its an issue from guest talking to CPPM. The most common reason I have seen it happen is if you didnt deploy a VM with enough resources. I would suggest a reboot and if it continues can TAC. 

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor I

This is our master clearpass server in a cluster. Not in use at the moment, but if I'm rebooting the master server, are there any things I need to do first or in a particular order?

A

Aruba

If it is the pub then you will not be able to create new guests or onboard until it is up.

Just make sure if you have a backup pub that the time is set long enough that it wont roll over during the reboot cycle.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

Super Contributor I

Well rebooted it but seems to have made no difference. :-((, still getting the same error message

Aruba

Please open a TAC case
Thank You,
Troy

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: