Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Amigopod SMS service?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Amigopod SMS service?

MVP
    Posted Jan 09, 2012 07:09 AM

In our (demo) Amigopod I can configure an Amigopod SMS service as SMS gateway.

I cannot find any info on this service anywhere though.. even google doesn't help. :smileywink:

Has anyone got a link to this service?

And on the side.. anyone have any experience with any of the supported SMS gateway services for use in Europe (Belgium)?

Or anyone have experience with a hardware sollution if the customer prefers their own provider?

• 2.  RE: Amigopod SMS service?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 09, 2012 08:33 AM

The Amigopod SMS Service is an SMS Gateway hosted by Aruba to support customer demo and pilots. The SMS credits on this gateway are not available for purchase and not designed to be used in a production environment.

Amigopod allows customers to use an existing or new account for SMS credits with the following SMS Gateway providers:

• Bulk SMS
    • Clickatell
    • Club Texting
    • Cool SMS (DK)
    • EZ Texting
    • Red Oxygen
    • SMS Global
    • Tempos 21
    • Upside Wireless
    • BT Sirocco SMS

Additionally there is a Custom HTTP Handler that allows customers to integrate to their chosen provider using a generic template configuration supported by most gateways.

• 3.  RE: Amigopod SMS service?

MVP
    Posted Jan 09, 2012 08:49 AM

phew.. thought for a second I had to retype that reply since someone removed the post I was responding which messed up my reply.

Anyway, as that amigopod sms service is only for demo/pilot purposes I understand where it's coming from. Thanks for the update.

• 4.  RE: Amigopod SMS service?

Posted Apr 27, 2012 07:33 PM

Hí,

I have a dude...

Where's the option custom http handler?