Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM 6.7 issue with Hyper-V

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  CPPM 6.7 issue with Hyper-V

Posted Jul 06, 2018 02:00 PM

Hi,

I am trying to import and install CPPM 6.7 on Windoes server 2016 Hyper-V. There seems to be few problems i am facing.

First being, sometime when i start the VM, we loose connection to base machine. Ping response to base machine fails. 

Second, Sometimes i can enter required details like hostname, Management and data port IP address. After setting up new password it logs me off. It says "Clearpass setup is in progress. <something related to changed password may not work>" and management IP address is empty. It stays like that for hours. when i login again with default password, it launch the initial setup dialogs.

Is there a way to know what is happening at the backend after setting new password. How much time it takes at max to complete the setup. The base machine load is very less so that is not the issue.

Please also let me know how to contact HP/Aruba TAC if i have not yet registered product.

Thanks

San

• 2.  RE: CPPM 6.7 issue with Hyper-V

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 09, 2018 04:00 PM

Please work with your partner or local Aruba SE to get to Aruba TAC in this case.