Security

MVP

CPPM 6.X integration with Colubirs? Anyone? *Not Amigpod..it's not the same gui/guide*

Hi,

Anyone got CPPM 6.X integration with Colubirs Guide ? Anyone? *Not Amigpod..it's not the same gui/guide*

please assist me to deploy and make it work...

the guide i found speaking regarding amigopod...and it's dosent helping at all...

thanks in advance.

me

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
MVP

Re: CPPM 6.X integration with Colubirs? Anyone? *Not Amigpod..it's not the same gui/guide*

Anyone Please?

Re: CPPM 6.X integration with Colubirs? Anyone? *Not Amigpod..it's not the same gui/guide*

Hi

I guess you're trying to configure Clearpass Guest. If that's the case, the only significant difference between CPG and Amigopod in terms of networking design is the fact that in CPG 6.0 the service port is used for https and radius traffic. 

Apart from that, you just have to configure the "RADIUS" part in CPPM and the web part in CPG. You can look up the details in the following link. http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOCUMENTATION/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=9029

I hope this serves you, if not, just tell us where you're having trouble and we'll see how we can help you out.

Regards

Samuel Pérez
ACMP, ACCP, ACDX#100

---

If I answerd your question, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you find this post useful, give me kudos for it ;)
MVP

A.Thanks on the Info.
B.I have issues ,i'am unable to configure an account for the colubris unit to do accounting in front of the CPPM (radius).
...(yes i know&aware amigopod is diffrent world/gui from the CPPM 6.X)...
C.I added the Colubirs as a device (nas) to the CPPM and configure the shared secret on the Colubris itself,but in order to do accounting like it needed on the colubris - i must build a user for that...and there i'm stick - everything else working just fine...
MVP

The Doc u sent me got no new info 4 me,and also,dosent contain no info regarding Colubris configuration in front of CPPM. ( I dont have any issue in the ClearPass Guest part...)
MVP

This Part - i cannot find where to configure it in the CPPM: (all th rest is fine)

1.PNG2.PNG

MVP

Is there anyone in the world that ever got CPPM to work with Colubris ? an example will be great.

Ok, I think I got it.

You no longer configure NAS devices in CPG, that's done in CPPM under Cofiguration > Network > Devices.

Please see the attached screen capture.

Regards

Samuel Pérez
ACMP, ACCP, ACDX#100

---

If I answerd your question, please click on "Accept as Solution".
If you find this post useful, give me kudos for it ;)
MVP

as I wrote before,already configure it.. But more config is,needed in order to make the colubris unit to be able to do accounting ...

Aruba

What AP and firmware are you using? I have an older colubris AP I could test here but I need to know the model.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: