Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM access tracker

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  CPPM access tracker

Posted Jan 15, 2014 08:14 AM

Is it currently possible to set a service not to log to the access tracker?  I have 3 CPPM boxes that are behind a hardware load balancer.  I have my load balancer setup to do a layer 7 healthcheck.  The healthcheck happens very frequently.  I would like to be able to set the healthcheck service I have setup in CPPM not to log to the access tracker.

• 2.  RE: CPPM access tracker

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 15, 2014 08:21 AM

I don't think so. Anything that hits a service will appear in access tracker. Anything that doesn't match a service will show up in the event viewer.

This sounds like a great feature request though!

• 3.  RE: CPPM access tracker

Posted Jan 15, 2014 08:34 AM

I haven't tried this before but see if you could create a rule in the data filters for that specific token or pusture rule no to show up 

2014-01-15 08_32_25-ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks.png

• 4.  RE: CPPM access tracker

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 15, 2014 08:46 AM

Data filters would work, but they're only a "View". Each user would have to select this View in access tracker and each of your test authentication requests would still be counted in total authentications.