Security

Occasional Contributor II

Cisco Wired url-redirect question

For our wired ports, we have them authenticate. If 802.1x isnt active it MAC auths (for printers and such) and if its not in a list it will url-redirect them for Onboarding, or click through for Guest Access.  I am already dropping them in a quarentine space.  My issue is the Cisco CoA needed once they successfully Guest auth on the wired network.  I am unsure what I need to put in the web auths enforcement profile that will CoA the port to a Guest network port without the url-redirect remaining on the port. 

MVP

Re: Cisco Wired url-redirect question

Are you just doing a Web login with Anonymous account ?

-

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Occasional Contributor II

Yep, its a web login with an Anonymous account.  I can see the authentication happen and the profile pushed down.  It just looks like the profile does not do what I need.

MVP

[ Edited ]

This is what you can do:

- First create a custom attribute

2014-10-08 18_07_04-ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks.png

- Then create a post_authentication enforcement profile using this custom attribute

2014-10-08 18_17_35-ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks.png

- On the enforcement policy of your webauth include the Cisco terminate to CoA the device and also add the post_authentication custom attribute so you can use later on your MAc auth to provide access to the guest user

2014-10-08 18_14_39-ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks.png

See if this helps you.

Note: You may need to add 10-25 seconds delay in the weblogin to allow the whole process(CoA, Mac,etc..) to work properly

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: