Security

Super Contributor I

ClearPass Guest Sking

Hi, i have one question

The Guest Skin, part number AMG-SKIN-PS, how many and which skin gives me?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Guest Sking

The datasheet is here:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_ClearPass_Guest_SkinService.pdf

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Super Contributor I

Hi, one question. in Clearpass demo the auba partners, exist the sking for facebook. w the skinest, i have this option?

Aruba

Are you looking for the skin or the option to login with facebook
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor I

Yes

Aruba

We could create you a skin that would look somewhat similar, but we can not give you one that is custom made for an existing customer. For demos - myself, other Clearpass SEs and the Local SEs will show different skins but those are ones that are for demo only.

As for the login there are features coming in 6.3 that will allow you to use Facebook, Google, Linkedin for guest login. If its an immediate need please send me a PM and we can chat off line about it.

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor I

Hi

I have a project with a client, to display the option of logeo with facebook and advertaising.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: