Security

MVP

ClearPass Guest: difference between "Save Changes" and "Save and Reload" button

very simple question but can't seem to find it in the documentation.

is in clearpass guest (version 6 if it matters) the difference between "Save Changes" and "Save and Reload" button only if you stay on the page or return to the page before it?

Aruba

Re: ClearPass Guest: difference between "Save Changes" and "Save and Reload" but

Depending on the web browser you use and if you have pop up blocker turned on. Save and reload will either open a new window or tab with the page you just created or updated.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
MVP

Re: ClearPass Guest: difference between "Save Changes" and "Save and Reload" but

hmm odd, with me it just shows the same page in the same tab. anyway the effect is the same right, the configuration is saved?

Aruba

Correct. The save and reload is just handy way of you previewing your page when you are done editing it. I have see your issue only when popup blocker is enabled.

What browser are you using i would like to see if I can replicate your issue?

Thank you,

Troy

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
MVP

took a while, but tested it today and it works like you explain, probably browser issue before.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: