Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Self-Registration Receipt Login Button Issue

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Self-Registration Receipt Login Button Issue

Posted Mar 12, 2018 12:34 PM

I have a 6.6 appliance that I'm using for guest based authenticatrion.  the redirect to the web login page I made works, and I'm able to log in with local guest accounts.  I can also successfully click a registration link, which brings me toa  Guest Self-Registration page where I'm able to register new guest accounts.  I get the visitor receipt which contains a login button.  

This login button doesn't work.  Similarly, if I then click "Already have account" I'm redirected to a different web login page that also doesn't work.

Looking in Access Tracker I see that the failed requests come in as application WEBAUTH, and so they're not matching either my Guest RADIUS policy, or my Guest Application policy that I created from templates.

What's the correct way to proceed?  Is there some other service I need to build to manually handle those secondary login pages, or some way I can modify the origina service?

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Self-Registration Receipt Login Button Issue
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 12, 2018 12:56 PM

Turns out I had failed to configure the NAS settings for the Guest Self-Registration page.  It now correctly matches the Guest Access service and logins work fine.