Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2014 02:54 AM

Hi,

Just looking in Clearpass at the Marketing Operator Profile.  The customer wants to be able to allow their marketing team to be able to add content and such like to the Guest pages, so the 'Operations and Marketing' profile seems to be what is required.

However, whilst that profile allows access to the web logins and  advertising, it doesn't allow access to the self-registration pages which is what the customer will be using.

clearpass-marketing-profile.jpg

I can't seem to find where to allow that access.  Is this possible, whithout giving access to everything?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2014 03:12 AM

The marketing profile does have access to the guest self reg pages.

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.10.36 AM.png

• 3.  RE: Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2014 03:18 AM

Ah, so it does.  I had cloned the Marketing profile originally and was using that to test.  I must have changed something to make it not show that.....though I can't see what that is.

All good.

:smileyhappy: