Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass, how can I edit the default php pages?

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Clearpass, how can I edit the default php pages?

Posted Jun 30, 2014 07:36 AM

During the onboarding process, there is lots of erroneious text, which I believe to be simply system default, which we would like to modify or remove all together.  I can only find certain aspects that can changed, such was wihtin the web login, or provisioning settings.

For example, on our provisioning page, there are 4 Instucitons...

!. Install root cert

2. Login below...

3. Install cert when prompted

4. Go to your wifi settings and connect to SSID: CorpWifi

Yet, I cant find anywhere that allows you to edit or remove these.  I want to remove item 4, as the client is already connected to the SSID for both pre and post auth states, so this is not required...  I know the URL of this page, but cant see anyway to directly edit it.  Is this possible, or is there another way to remove this info?

We also find that upon sucessful provisioning, the screen says finished, then...

You should now change your network settings, select the CorfWifi to access the internet

Is it possible to edit or remove this, as the device is already on the correct SSID  -  we would prefer the page to simply redirect to an internal website, but cant seem to do this either...

Can anyone advise? 

Cheers

• 2.  RE: Clearpass, how can I edit the default php pages?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 30, 2014 08:24 AM

This HTML is found in the Provisioning Settings for each OS (under Instructions).  

cppm-ios-onboard-post.png

The second messagef is also eitable in this area; I believe that i sunder Connect Failure; do a search on that Provisioning Settings page for the text you want to edit.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass, how can I edit the default php pages?

Posted Jun 30, 2014 08:27 AM

Thanks.. Id almost got that far, but somehow missed that page....

Cheers!