Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Client Mac vendor graph

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Client Mac vendor graph

Posted Mar 07, 2017 05:25 AM

Hello Arubians,

I am part of a team that is setting up a new hospital we are in the last weeks before opening and there are alot of 3 party's comming in and installing there equipment.

All these 3de party company's are authenticated based on MAC adres and placed in there own vlan and what not.

My question is : Can I get the clearpass to show me a graph of "Connection:Client-Mac-Vendor" that are still being deny'd acces to the network?

Like in the last 7 days there where X failed request for mac vendor A , X for B , X for C 

• 2.  RE: Client Mac vendor graph

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2017 06:00 AM

We have Authentiction report in CPPM insight which proivde top 10 users/MAC devices failed authentications.

Go to insight>reports>configuration tab>add new report and select authentication option from drop down list and select the radio button from the list of available options.

sample Auth Fail report screen shot.

Capture.PNG

• 3.  RE: Client Mac vendor graph

Posted Mar 07, 2017 08:14 AM

Or setup a custom report in insights to get the info you specifically need.  Its pretty easy to figure out how to setup a report.