Security

Aruba

Different T&Cs for different web-logins

Hi,

I can't seem to work this one out, but is it possible to have a different T&Cs page for different pages?

I know I can upload some content to a file called terms, but then this will be the terms for all pages.  I can't seem to find a way to reference different terms if needed.

Thanks

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Aruba

Re: Different T

You can embed you own t &c in the header field or a call to a external instead of using the built in. I will post a code snippet this weekend.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba

Let me know if this works for you

If your a Aruba partner do a search on 
  Terms and Conditions on ClearPass

·         Upload your terms file (html? txt? Etc.) in content manager
·         On the “Guest Manager” page, update the URL (e.g. /public/terms.html if you uploaded terms.html)
·         Under Guest Self-Reg -> Forms
o   Replace “creator_accept_terms or visitor_accept_terms HTML with:
{if $_wpl.browser.small_screen}
I accept the <a href="{nwa_global name=guest_account_terms_of_use_url}" target="_blank" />terms of use:</a><br>
{else}
I accept the terms of use:<br />
<iframe src="{nwa_global name=guest_account_terms_of_use_url}" width="290" height="100" style="margin-bottom: 4px; margin-top: 4px;" /></iframe><br>
{/if}
·         Red = smallscreen, will link to the URL you updated a few steps above
o   iOS does not properly render iFrames, which is why it’s still a separate link for the mobile skin
·         Blue = largescreen, will show up as text-box on that guest self-reg page

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba

Thanks Troy,

I'll have a go at that on Monday.

:smileyhappy:

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Aruba

ok, I've tried to upload new terms in a file called terms.html which is at https://<ip>/guest/public/terms.html, but when I got to the self registration page, the default terms are shown as https://<ip>/guest/external/terms.html

I can't seem how to work out to either replace that default file, or to point the terms to the file I've just uploaded.

Help please

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Guru Elite

Michael_Clarke,

Under GUEST Manager, did you change the URL to point to your uploaded Terms page? :  You would change the parameter below to public/terms.html

terms.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Aruba

Got it.  Thanks Colin.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: