Security

MVP

Do I need to Open a case with TAC ?

Hi Everyone,

I want to import a new Post_Authentication profile, we have two different ClearPass servers in different networks, one is using Post_Authentications profiles that says "System-Defined Profile" I was looking our second ClearPass(6.6.5) server and they don't exist, could be at some point of time the former administrator opened a case with TAC to have them imported, or they existed in previous versions maybe?

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Re: Do I need to Open a case with TAC ?

Can you export the post-auth profile yourself?

Cheers
James
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------@whereisjrw--------------------------
---------------------------------blog-------------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216 | AMFX #11

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
MVP

Re: Do I need to Open a case with TAC ?

Yes, but I would like to see if there are more sytem define profiles that I could use, like a repository from Aruba where I can download them.

jrwhitehead wrote:
Can you export the post-auth profile yourself?

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: