Security

last person joined: 9 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Eval License Warning

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Eval License Warning

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jul 27, 2016 04:06 AM

Hi All, I was wondering if you have come across this issue before. The current set up is 2x CPPM's deployed in a Publisher/Subscriber mode both running 6.6.0. During the initial stages of the deployment an eval license was applied whilst waiting on the permanent licenses to be made available. The permanent licenses have now been applied, the eval has expired and has been removed. However I am still seeing a warning each time I log into the CPPM GUI that the eval license has expired??

How do I clear this warning? The eval is no longer present on the system (granted the CPPM's haven't been rebooted yet). Please note the permanent license was "added" as an additional license as opposed to updating the eval.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Eval License Warning
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jul 28, 2016 05:10 AM

Hi All,

Just incase anyone else runs into this issue, spoke to TAC and the permanenent licenses did not apply correctly, so running the below command via CLI solved the problem.

# system refresh-license