Security

Occasional Contributor II

Expiry related

When i am creating user entry and setting its expiry to a year of 2038.Its get executed but when i use the show command to view its details it shows the expiry set to 12/31/1969 15:59 while i have set to 10/31/2040 23:59.It bascially happen when we set the expiry for the user after the year 2037.Till 2037 it works fine.

Guru Elite

Re: Expiry related

What version of ArubaOS is this and are you using guest provisioning to create the user?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Following are the details you have asked.

Model:Aruba3200
Version:6.1.3.4

No,we are not using guest provisioning to create the user.

Guru Elite

What method are you using to create the user, then?

Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

I am using the following from cli to create the entries

local-userdb add username user password passwd role authenticated email user@gmail.com expiry time 12/31/2013 23:59

Guru Elite

Please try to Upgrade to 6.1.3.9 if you can to see if it solves the problem.

I cannot replicate this on 6.2 or 6.3

If the problem is not resolved, please open a support case.

Could you please tell me how to upgrade to latest version and also will it effect my user's data after upgradation.

Guru Elite

Do you go to a reseller or through the main site for upgrades?

You might have to open a case to have your config reviewed to determine if upgrading will have any effect on your functionality.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: