Security

MVP

How can I pre-populate the Via client with server name and current logged in users credentials?

Hi All,

After via installs it pops up and asks for a remote server and username/password. How can I automate this so the end user doesn't see this? 

I'm running CPPM 6.4 and the Via / OnGuard client.

Thanks

James

Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Aruba

Re: How can I pre-populate the Via client with server name and current logged in users credentials?

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Pushing-out-OnGuard-client-to-Windows-domain/m-p/196487/highlight/true#M14632
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Guru Elite

Re: How can I pre-populate the Via client with server name and current logged in users credentials?

jrwhitehead wrote:

Hi All,

After via installs it pops up and asks for a remote server and username/password. How can I automate this so the end user doesn't see this? 

I'm running CPPM 6.4 and the Via / OnGuard client.

Thanks

James

jrwhitehead,

Without running the executable with msiexec switches, you cannot automate it.  

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: