Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)

Posted Jun 08, 2016 08:24 AM

The following message appears "Function updateRowsTableAction() missing" in a message box after login. Following the message, a blank screen appears on the ClearPass and you cannot interact with it at all.

• 2.  RE: How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 08, 2016 12:52 PM
    Please open a TAC case.

• 3.  RE: How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)

Posted Jun 08, 2016 12:58 PM

Already done yesterday.

Case Number: 1891828

• 4.  RE: How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 10, 2016 08:18 AM

The answer to my own question is that you execute the command  " service restart cpass-admin-server "

command in the CLI. This bounces the Admin UI service and restores access to the GUI.

• 5.  RE: How do you get rid this error (Function updateRowsTableAction() missing)

Posted May 02, 2018 06:22 AM

this CLI works fine, i m using CP 6.6 

thank you for sharing, you saved my time opening new TAC case,