Security

New Contributor

How to acquire posture scan information

hi,

i got a question, how to acquire the latest posture scan information ( Healthy/Unhealthy, date/time) a client has done so that these information can be used as condition of a service?  looks like i can SQL query the logdb, but anyone can provide the details?

Joe

Aruba Employee

Re: How to acquire posture scan information

Can you explain what you are trying to do? 

By default the posture token is cached until changed by CPPM so long as that check box is checked off in the enforcement policy.

So TIPS > Poture > = > Healthy (or 'not healthy' is what most people use);

New Contributor

we have same requirement where Zach Jennings talked about at 18min of his [video]Clearpass Managment Basics (http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Community-Knowledge-Base/VIDEO-ClearPass-Management-Basics/ta-p/74536); he did it by doing SQL quiery to logdb but i could not find any information about logdb from this site

Aruba Employee

Yeah, i know what you are talking about;

The qurey he was building was in 5.2; in 6.x we migrated everything into insight and so logdb i dont think exists anymore;
You would need to use either insightdb or tipsdb.

tipdb would work if you want to use an endpoint as your referance.

Insight basically has everything else.

Overall you need to create a custom pgsql authentication source and edit the filters to get the data you want.

If you need the 5.2 query i can get that for you, but when it comes to 6.x it wont work.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for letting us know the background, we are working with Aruba TAC now

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: