Security

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to do wired guest access on Cisco Switch?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  I want to do wired guest access on Cisco Switch?

Posted Aug 17, 2015 06:42 PM

Dears I want to use Wired Guestt ccess on Cisco Siwtch 2960 and I want to know the configurations of that on both Cisco Switch and Clearpass :

for Cisco also how to do Pre-auth role and how to do default role like the aruba controller or aruba switch

• 2.  RE: I want to do wired guest access on Cisco Switch?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 17, 2015 06:48 PM
    Have you considered working with a ClearPass partner?

Otherwise, there is documentation on Cisco's website for configuring web authentication.

Thanks,
    Tim

• 3.  RE: I want to do wired guest access on Cisco Switch?

Posted Aug 31, 2015 09:00 AM

Did you get this configuration working?  I am trying to set up a NAC port on a cisco switch that would allow a guest user to authenticate to a captive portal page.  If you got it working could you please share your setup?

• 4.  RE: I want to do wired guest access on Cisco Switch?

Posted Aug 31, 2015 03:34 PM

I got this working. You have to send a URL redirect and redirect ACL back to the switch from the intial auth. Once redirected, there has to be a separate service policy for a WebAuth (through Clearpass Guest portal). Once the WebAuth takes place, you should mark some attribute that they are a guest user and then role map based on that. On the re-auth, guest access should work.