Security

Frequent Contributor I

Integrating ClearPass Policy Manager and ClearPass Guest into a single platform

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I was told this is coming in September, any update on when it will be?  (pushed back to October, November?)  

Is there a general idea of what the upgrade/integration process will be for existing ClearPass Guest customers? Will we have to download CPPM and set it up as a new server and then add CPG as a plugin? or just an update from within Clearpass Guest that will convert our CPG server into a CPPM server?

Trying to plan for the future.

Thanks.

Guru Elite

Re: Integrating ClearPass Policy Manager and ClearPass Guest into a single platform

sabretigers wrote:

Hi,

I was told this is coming in September, any update on when it will be?  (pushed back to October, November?)  

Is there a general idea of what the upgrade/integration process will be for existing ClearPass Guest customers? Will we have to download CPPM and set it up as a new server and then add CPG as a plugin? or just an update from within Clearpass Guest that will convert our CPG server into a CPPM server?

Trying to plan for the future.

Thanks.

You should go back to the person who told you, or your local Aruba Sales Team and get details.  We cannot answer those questions on this forum.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: