Security

Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external page

Hi Airheads,

Good evening,

I created an external page (on the controller itself) contian to big buttons redriecting to cppm-guest login page and cppm-guest rest password page.

1.jpg

So it's a basic ahref ..BUT...

It's seems the the clearpass genertaing a php link for the "AL" webpage reg , but for the reset page of the AL  profile, What is the  direct link?

on the page itself..it seems it's not the right one:

2.jpg

Please advise.( I need to Link to a speseifc reset page on the cppm guest from external page)

Regards,

Me

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************

Re: Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external

Maybe the guest password reset page isn't tied to any particular self-reg page?

FYI I'd recommend removing that public IP address from the images you've posted.. ;)
Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Re: Link to spesefic rest pass page (not the Guest Self-Registration default profile) from external

You wrong.
For each self reg page , there is reset page.. I want to use the one I created and not the default one...( REGARDING THE IP , THANKS..BUT ITS A PUBLIC TEST MACHINE ..not really MATTER )

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: