Security

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Server Not Responding When checking for Latest Version Firmware

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Server Not Responding When checking for Latest Version Firmware

Posted Nov 06, 2015 10:32 PM

Hi All,

Now a days whaenever i do check the latest version firmware, don't get any response from server .

Is there any trick or another way to upgrade the firmware because in some of the IAP that is running on the Factory default firmware is not brodcasting the SSID.

Thanks

Sonu 

• 2.  RE: Server Not Responding When checking for Latest Version Firmware

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 16, 2015 02:55 AM

Make sure you have internet connectivity on your native VLAN (so, DHCP, DNS, outbound HTTPS) in order for the APs to get an IP and connect to the cloud for firmware. Not broadcasting the factory SSID may indicate that the AP is not receiving an IP address fro DHCP.

Please also check your firmware, if that is 4.1.1.0-4.1.1.3 or 4.1.2.0, there is a known issue in the cloud communication which can be resolved by manually upgrading (upgrade twice to the same firmware to upgrade both primary and backup image) to firmware version 4.1.1.4/4.1.2.1 or higher.

• 3.  RE: Server Not Responding When checking for Latest Version Firmware
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 16, 2015 08:28 AM

Now its working fine. Earlier i was facing such problems. It might have a server issue i guess...

Thanking You

Sonu