Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:20 PM

Hello

I would like to know which are the requirement for microsft to make this happen?

The client right now is using office 365 and emails hosted in office 365 They got 2 domains  @xxx.com and  @yyy.com All in office 365

Do i have free access with that to all i need for the Azure integration with office 365 to authenticate users with email and password? trhough clearpass?

Or what do i need to add maybe in license or subcription or anything

I  already did an integration with the office 365 of my office but we have access to everything... and that might not be the case of the client...

is there a requirements that i need of microsoft in order for this integrations? which are those requirementes??

I bealive i dont need anything else besides the office 365 subcriptions because what i read here:

azure.PNGhttps://support.office.com/en-us/article/Register-your-free-Azure-Active-Directory-subscription-d104fb44-1c42-4541-89a6-1f67be22e4ad

But i just want to be sure is everything i need is just an active subcription with office 365.

Cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:23 PM

Office 365 uses Azure AD as it's identity store. You essentially get Azure AD Free edition. You do not need anything else for basic OpenID-Connect authentication and OAuth2 authorization.

• 3.  RE: Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:30 PM

Thanks Tim

So basically to use clearpass guest social media login with Azure AD i need this:

1-Active office 365 subcription(of course with all the emails of the users created)

2-Clearpass 6.6

Also another quetion

We do not need any Guest license we just need clearpass policy manager  as we are authenticating with an external authentication source

So basically i just got those two requirements and thats it.

Cheers

Carlos

• 4.  RE: Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:37 PM
    Correct