Security

Frequent Contributor I

Trial key license for CP-VA-5k

Is there a trial key license I can use to activate a 5k system until I have the final code ?
MVP

Re: Trial key license for CP-VA-5k

You can request an eval key via MyNetworking Portal (https://www.hpe.com/networking/mynetworking), or contact your local Aruba partner or Aruba SE.

When registered and login go to register license and select a ClearPass 90-day eval (Lic-1-ClearPass). That should run for 90 days, and you can replace the key and subscription id when you have your production license.

Make sure you select the CP-VA-5K when deploying your VM.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Frequent Contributor I

Thank you, this is very helpful and allow me to more forward with the expansion on my cluster
Frequent Contributor I

Thank you, this is very helpful and allow me to more forward with the expansion on my cluster
Frequent Contributor I

I've installed two trial licenses on two 5k and they are showing 500 endpoint. Will this be an issue when I install the permanent 5k key ?
MVP

If the platform is deployed as 5K during installation, I don't expect any issues. That license shows only 500 is no problem and should change when you change the license to you production key.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Frequent Contributor I

Thank you for the details !
Frequent Contributor I

Thank you for the details !
Occasional Contributor II

Sifus,

I'm using CP-SW-EVAL with the sizing of CP-5K and already have my production license activated. is there any issue if i continue using  CP-SW-EVAL? I dont want to do the morph because it asked me to add in another hard disk...

Guru Elite

You need to use the correct specs for a 5K or it will not be supported.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: