Security

Occasional Contributor I

Unlike Aruba Access controller is thr any option to set time validity for Guest account wifi in IAP?

Guru Elite

Re: Unlike Aruba Access controller is thr any option to set time validity for Guest account wifi in

You cannot expire accounts in IAP, or configure the time that clients are valid. if that is what you mean.  You would need an external server that will expire accounts, and then IAP would authgenticate to that server.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Re: Unlike Aruba Access controller is thr any option to set time validity for Guest account wifi in

Hi Colin, 

for example, As we create guest user accounts in controller, we can set an expiry time for that account, maybe days, hours etc.

But is that option available in IAP? Though i can create Guest accounts but I cannot see the settings for expiry on IAP. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvByEQ32xg

Regards, 

Amey K

Guru Elite

You cannot set account expiry in IAP.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: