Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Virtual controler(IAP) unable to push Captive portal page for vlan with proxy on browser

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Virtual controler(IAP) unable to push Captive portal page for vlan with proxy on browser

Posted Mar 06, 2016 10:09 AM

I have a IAP set up as a virtual controler and i have a cppm as authenication server,

i am able to redirect to captive portal login page for user in pre-auth role for a valn that does not have proxy,

Where as i am not able to get the captive portal page in pre-auth role for a vlan that should go through squid proxy for internet. 

NOTE: The proxy is given in the browser.

Is their any way that i can redirect to captive portal page with proxy enabled on broswer for that vlan in pre-auth role.

• 2.  RE: Virtual controler(IAP) unable to push Captive portal page for vlan with proxy on browser

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2016 11:06 AM

I found this article by searching for "Proxy" in the Instant 4.2 Online guide:  http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_42_WebHelp/InstantWebHelp.htm?_ga=1.43038629.1615771646.1440445030#UG_files/CaptivePortal/External Captive Portal.htm?Highlight=proxy