Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

clearpass configuration for sys log

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  clearpass configuration for sys log

Posted Jan 31, 2018 04:29 AM

• Please help me i want to connect my clear pass (10.3.4.54) to syslog server(10.3.4.61) ,so then any guest if connect in my ssid guest that will notify me in sys log server, so please help me how to do  this,as i am new in this field so i need your help.

• 2.  RE: clearpass configuration for sys log
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 31, 2018 11:44 AM

Under Administration->External Server->Syslog Targets... defind your SIEM server and appropiate port and protocol.

Then, define the syslog you require under Syslog Export Filter, attached the filter to the previously defined target.

Fore the filter, you'll lilely want to define this of a session log, then under the filter-tab, select Guest Access Request, you may want a second filter for RADIUS auth's as well.

• 3.  RE: clearpass configuration for sys log

Posted Feb 07, 2018 11:17 PM

thank you sir

• 4.  RE: clearpass configuration for sys log

Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:50 AM

Hello sir,

I have now one more issue as i add my controller in syslog server ,my syslog server stop working and gets closed ,and  after that everytime i have to reinstall my syslog server ,can u please let me know how  can i look or short out this problem