Security

Occasional Contributor II

customize web logins page

In Clearpass guest we have "Web Logins". Is it possible to customize this form to also edit the accept terms and the login button?

I have already edited the header and footer, but would also like to edit or remove the "default" button and terms and condition acceptance.

It is found under: Home-Configuration-Web Logins

Frequent Contributor II

Re: customize web logins page

Yes this is possible. I’m not an HTML guy but that is how you would accomplish this.
Might want to look at the page source and see what the button is really doing. That would help point you in the right direction.
David Dipert
Guru Elite

fleitsch wrote:

In Clearpass guest we have "Web Logins". Is it possible to customize this form to also edit the accept terms and the login button?

I have already edited the header and footer, but would also like to edit or remove the "default" button and terms and condition acceptance.

It is found under: Home-Configuration-Web Logins

Well, if you want to remove the terms and conditions on the web login page, uncheck the checkbox next to "Require a Terms and Conditions confirmation".  What "default" button?  To customize what is in that form you can go to Guest Self-Registration> Edit.  Under SUBMIT, click on title.  In the page below click on Override the default labels and error messages, and you can edit most of the labels on the page..

custom.png

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, thank you for the reply.

A little correction. I am not using the self registration portal, but the Web Logins. Found the same form anyway and

his solves part of my problem as I now can give the right text to the terms and condition. From what I understand the "accept terms and condition" needs to be activated in the web login form to register anonomous users. There is also a "Log In" button displayed in that form. Is this button possible to customize?

MVP

Do you want to change how the button looks, or the text on it?

The text is changed in the form on field Submit.

If you're using a custom skin then you can change the styling under Home » Administration » Plugin Manager. Find the skin plugin and Customize it.

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Frequent Contributor I

Hi,

How to disable username field? I managed to disable the password field but cannot find way to disable username field. Thanks

Guru Elite

Are you trying to do an "Accept the terms page"?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Frequent Contributor I

Hi Cappali,

No. What i want is to remove the username field at login page. I only want to have password field and term and conditions at the login page. Thanks

Regards,
Amir
Guru Elite

You need to use the access code logon type..

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Frequent Contributor I

Hi Cappali,

Thanks for that but how to do that?any guide?Thanks

Regards,
Amir
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: