Security

Contributor II

display "essid" value on login page

Hello everyone :)

I just created a new Skin in ClearPass using the "Custom Skin 1". I put my CSS Style which is working perfectly, but I would like to display the "essid" value in a h1 on the header.

Using ($essid) it's working on the register and receipt pages as I added the field in the form, but not in the login page where it is not displayed at all.

Does anyone know how can I do to make it visible in my title on the Login Page ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- nice2k

Guru Elite

Re: display "essid" value on login page

Make sure it's not inside any {literal} wrappers.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

I verified and it's not...

Also, i just discovered that it's working on the register page only when I am redirected to it automatically. When I click on the "I have an account" link, it's not in the login page, but it's neither in the register page when I am returning to it using the "I want to register" link...

Guru Elite

It pulls that value from the URL redirection string from the controller. You would have to rewrite the URL to include the redirection string from the previous page.

Take a look at my response here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Issues-with-automatically-supplying-the-MACTrac-Device-Address/m-p/114549/highlight/true#M7465

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

Is that easily feasable on ClearPass ? I am not really a dev guy lol.

I guess i have to use this part ? :

<a href="{$gsr_metadata.register_page|rawurlencode}_login.php?{$smarty.server.QUERY_STRING|rawurlencode}">Connexion</a>

EDIT : didn't see your link. Thanks, I will try to get it work using it.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: