Security

Contributor II

display "essid" value on login page

Hello everyone :)

I just created a new Skin in ClearPass using the "Custom Skin 1". I put my CSS Style which is working perfectly, but I would like to display the "essid" value in a h1 on the header.

Using ($essid) it's working on the register and receipt pages as I added the field in the form, but not in the login page where it is not displayed at all.

Does anyone know how can I do to make it visible in my title on the Login Page ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- nice2k

Guru Elite

Re: display "essid" value on login page

Make sure it's not inside any {literal} wrappers.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

I verified and it's not...

Also, i just discovered that it's working on the register page only when I am redirected to it automatically. When I click on the "I have an account" link, it's not in the login page, but it's neither in the register page when I am returning to it using the "I want to register" link...

Guru Elite

[ Edited ]

It pulls that value from the URL redirection string from the controller. You would have to rewrite the URL to include the redirection string from the previous page.

Take a look at my response here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Issues-with-automatically-supplying-the-MACTrac-Device-Address/m-p/114549/highlight/true#M7465

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

[ Edited ]

Is that easily feasable on ClearPass ? I am not really a dev guy lol.

I guess i have to use this part ? :

<a href="{$gsr_metadata.register_page|rawurlencode}_login.php?{$smarty.server.QUERY_STRING|rawurlencode}">Connexion</a>

EDIT : didn't see your link. Thanks, I will try to get it work using it.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: