Security

Occasional Contributor II

guest account expirationguest account expiration with clearpass and cisco WLC

hi all

i got a problem, with the guest account expiration is not working on CISCO WLC, but tried on the aruba AP/controller its working fine.

1. creating an account with expiration, user was able to redirected to CP of the clearpass and able to successfully login using the guest account created. after some for example i created specified to expire on 5:00 PM, on the clearpass the account status changed to expired but on the client device laptop / phones still able to connect on the guest SSID.

please help, anyone, thanks

Guru Elite

Re: guest account expirationguest account expiration with clearpass and cisco WLC

Do you have Change of Authorization configured and tested?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP

Re: guest account expirationguest account expiration with clearpass and cisco WLC

hi tim sorryim just new, CoA i just added the cisco termination on the guest access service, but i cant verify what or which attribute should i used and how will i know that its the correct attribute.

when you create guest access an profile will be automatically created, this profile works on aruba AP's in the scenario of guest account expiration and device/client will be automatically disconnected to the network and prompt again the captive portal to re authenticate.

2015-10-15_10-59-35.jpg

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: