Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

in Microsoft windows PKI system how I can make CPPM and Guest pages trusted with certificate?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  in Microsoft windows PKI system how I can make CPPM and Guest pages trusted with certificate?

Posted Aug 09, 2014 08:59 AM

Dears, Kindly help me with this for Example; I have windows PKI CA server and now I need to make CPPM trusted and my CPPM name in DNS is CPPM.example.com  how I can get the right certficate.name and how to apply it should I get the CSR files from teh CPPM and then add it on the CA to get the certficate??

• 2.  RE: in Microsoft windows PKI system how I can make CPPM and Guest pages trusted with certificate?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 09, 2014 10:25 AM
    Under certificates, create a CSR and then upload it to the ADCS enrollment page.

• 3.  RE: in Microsoft windows PKI system how I can make CPPM and Guest pages trusted with certificate?

Posted Aug 09, 2014 12:22 PM

I have used the CA web and copy the encrypted text but when I import the certficate back on the cppm and the Private key file it said add the CN ,DC and so on on trust list and enable it and it is already exist and enabled in trust list? any suggestions?