Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/login

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/login

Posted Jul 16, 2012 07:50 AM

Before I go to the support guys at Aruba, has anyone ever come across this system error in Clearpass Guest 3.9.2?

<IP Address>: script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/login, referer: https://<IP Address>/<page>_receipt.php

It's an Aruba controller redirecting to CP 3.9.2, where I have three guest registration workflows (one is a generic landing which points to two different registration workflows) and each have a NAS login configured. I can succesfully register via either method, but when I attempt a login I just get a page not found (cgi-bin/login) and the above error is captured under Support -> System.

Any help would be appreciated prior to approaching the support teams!

• 2.  RE: script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/login

Posted Jul 16, 2012 10:39 AM

Looks a bit strange - double check the NAS login parameters as the cgi-bin/login looks like a valid URL on the controller and not the ClearPass server. Are you pointing to securelogin.arubanetworks.com or something similiar?

• 3.  RE: script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/login
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 18, 2012 04:53 AM

The customer had set an incorrect DNS entry for the controller, so the CP Guest was in fact pointing to itself!