Security

New Contributor

soundtouch Bose 30

Hi I recently adquire a SoundTouch 30 from Bose and I download the APP for this system. The problem that I have is that sometimes I can access to the APP and sometimes I can't. I connect this SoundTouch 30 to and IAP 205H. I have already check all the options under the Service Tab and it works fine but when I killed the app and I want to access again I can't. I have to access again to the services and uncheck the allow all and check it again and then I can access again to the app. I want to make sure if there is a kill timeout or why this service is inconsistent and this app is not available all time in my network. Thanks in advance.

Guru Elite

Re: soundtouch Bose 30

Under the SSID, under Advanced, make sure that "Broadcast Filtering" is set to "Disabled"

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Thanks Colin for your reply. I had already changed it but still I have the same issue. Do you have on your mind another solution? Regards.

Guru Elite

Try disabling airgroup on the commandline:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_423_WebHelp/InstantWebHelp.htm#CLI_commands/airgroup.htm?Highlight=airgroup disable

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: