Security

Regular Contributor I

upgrade CPPM 5.2 and CPG 3.9 to 6.0x

I have an existing environment that is CPPM 5.2.0.43003 on the CP-HW-5K and CPG 3.9 on AMG-HW-100.

Can the CP-HW-5k be upgraded to the CPPM 6.0x code with the integrated guest services? I know I would need to provision for guest licenses if I go that route. thanks

Regards,

Josh

Re: upgrade CPPM 5.2 and CPG 3.9 to 6.0x

Just curious if anyone has tried to do this.  I'm also interested in upgrade to ClearPass version 6.x from my current ClearPass appliance that is running 5.2.

Thanks in advance!

Aruba

Re: upgrade CPPM 5.2 and CPG 3.9 to 6.0x

From the current release notes

Upgrading to ClearPass Policy Manager 6.2

You can upgrade to ClearPass Policy Manager 6.2 from ClearPass Policy Manager 5.2.0 (non-VM), 6.0.x, or 6.1.x.

 Upgrade images for upgrading from 6.0.x and 6.1.x are available on the Software Updates Portal at Administration > Agents and Software Updates > Software Updates.

 For appliance upgrades from 5.2.0, the upgrade image is available on the Support site.

 Direct upgrades from versions prior to CPPM 5.2.0 are not supported. Customers with earlier versions of 5.x must upgrade to either ClearPass Policy Manager 5.2.0 or 6.x first before upgrading to 6.2.

 Direct upgrades from CPPM 5.2.0 VM are not supported. Customers must install the 6.2.x VM version and then migrate their data to this new version.

http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOCUMENTATION/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=11988

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: