Training, Certification & Career

Frequent Contributor II

ACCX Study

Hi guys,

I recently learned that ACCX exam is available and i'm looking forward to it. Anyone tried/passed it so far ?

It would be cool to share great articles/videos and share advanced knowledge of Clearpass.

ACMP, ACCP, BCNE
Guru Elite

Re: ACCX Study

The exam definitely requires extensive hands-on experience with ClearPass in large environments. The study guide is accurate.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Frequent Contributor II

Thank you Tim, i'm lucky since I work 40hrs a week with a worldwide Clearpass deployment of 1publisher and 4 suscribers. Within the study guide, I was wondering about the cisco part, what topics are covered mostly ?
ACMP, ACCP, BCNE
MVP

the guide mentions two areas:

Cisco Controller Employee & Guest

Cisco Switch/Wired network

so that firstly means being able to do your general dot1x and guest access, but then with cisco wireless.

next to that your general dot1x and mac auth on cisco switch, sometimes called NAC.

im afraid that more then that information comes close to violation exam rules.

this is going to be tricky for my preperation as i don't have any cisco wlc to play with. so dependent on guides im afraid.

did you find any specific documentation overclock, im certainly going to dive in the tech notes and also some of the previously posted guides on airheads.

Frequent Contributor II

On my side I found this one was great for cisco wired nac 
http://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/tkb@tkb/223/1/Cisco%20Switch%20Setup%20with%20CPPM-v1.2.pdf

this video is also good but not for cisco tho : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUUE59ptPI

If you're interested, I have a CPPM vm + Cisco 3560G switch + Cisco WLC 2500 and a Cisco Aironet AP in my lab @ home. PM me and I can set you a VPN access to it on my lab access server !

ACMP, ACCP, BCNE
Guru Elite

Be sure to look at the breakdown of points. (You can pass without knowing any cisco ;) )

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Occasional Contributor I

Were in Frankfurt is the lab exam held, by the way?

Couldn't get any information so far.

Bo Nielsen
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: