Training, Certification & Career

Occasional Contributor II

ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

Dear Members, 

My employer wants me to do the ACMP 6.4 certification as soon as possible. I am wondering from where shall I start? Please share some good learning material so that I can take the exam. 

Occasional Contributor I

Re: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

I took the week long boot camp and went back and re-read the material provided.  I just failed the exam miserably.  I am looking for the same information.  I guess I am going to start with the 6.0 user guide.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_60/UserGuide/

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback? Are you sure that this user guide is a right document to pass the certification? secondly I would like to know whether you used any brain dumps or not? 

Occasional Contributor I

No I am not, but it is the OS 6.0 user guide.  Everything you would ever need to know is in there.  I did not use any dumps, but given the boot camp came no where close to preparing me, it might be something to explore if you dont want to learn the material.

Hi, 

Today I came to know that my company will also arrange a boot camp training. Could you please tell me whether the boot camo training is enough or not?

Occasional Contributor I

I failed again for the second time.  I am at a loss.

I am sorry to hear that. I have just finished Boot camp training and my exam is scheduled on 6th october. Man could you please provide me your whatsapp??

I'm in a similar state here.  Took the bootcamp, failed a few times taking the exam. 

My only shortfall is operations and i'm looking for things specifically to bone up on in that area.  Not having much luck on my end.  I'm goin to take it again this week.  Frustrating this situation is.

Occasional Contributor I

Opperations is my issue also.  Short of taking the boot camp again with a better instructor I do not know of another option.  Its crazy to me there is no books.  No lab equipement or better guidance.  They make this exam so difficult yet provide nothing in terms of prep, but a $3k boot camp that's questionable at best.

Agreed, it does leave a lot to be desired when you cannot find even an outline of what operations may include.

Not asking for what IS on the test, just what can be asked.

I guess we just have to keep trying if we really want/need this one.