Training, Certification & Career

Occasional Contributor II

Re: ACMP 6.4 Certification Help

I have an exam on 6th October. I am trying my best to go through boot camp material. Does anyone among you used the barin dumps? are they helpful? 

New Contributor

I also  going to take the exam again on october 6, i already tooked and failed i dont think boot camp material is enough.  you could give me your email  and i´ll sent you some other info i have.

my email is omarali53@gmail.com

my email is omarali53@gmail.com. Please do let me know that whether have you used any brain dumps ???

Occasional Contributor I

Hi uismaportillo, could you share me the material please?

New Contributor

I took a class, read the books twice.. have a full dual controller lab at work.. read David Westcott's ArubaOS book cover to cover.. and have failed literally 5 times. About to get in the car to go for attempt #6.

None of the reading material is helpful. Once I started labbing, my scores went up... failed last attempt by 1 question.

Good luck.. this one is unneccesarily ridiculous.

New Contributor

Hi, I have taken the boot camp and tried the exam twice and failed by 4% each time. This is a killer exam I have been asked to take for HP certification...any advice you can pass on would be much appreciated

Sorry my email is sbcoms@yahoo.com

New Contributor

Hey, can you give me your Email

Occasional Contributor I

Juansh28@hotmail.com is my email
MVP

Hey guys. Don't use brain dumps. I will help you. Its going to be kinda impossible if you haven't taken the instructor training or the self paced training. 

We are talking ACMA/ACMP v8 correct? 

Sean Rynearson