Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMP Certification on Partner site

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ACMP Certification on Partner site

Posted Jan 27, 2012 04:57 PM

okay i got a question

On the partner site of aruba with out partner account we are able to see all the engieeneers the certificateion they got or certificatoin level they got

Now i got this new certification i would like that my ACMP certificate apperars there... but im not sure if that will happen as my pearson vue account was done before joining this company and i dont see how can aruba knows that i got that certificate and it should be there?

Right now i just got the ACMA certificate which of sure appears there as they subcribed me to a course and i did the exam through that account i mean i think my account witht he ACMA is linked to my work email address and my ACMP certificate is linked to my personal email address

How can i fix this?

• 2.  RE: ACMP Certification on Partner site

Posted Jan 27, 2012 09:36 PM

Reach out to your local Aruba team for assistance.

-Mike

• 3.  RE: ACMP Certification on Partner site

Posted Jan 30, 2012 11:06 AM

Send an email to training@arubanetworks.com and they can advise you on this.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 4.  RE: ACMP Certification on Partner site

Posted Jan 30, 2012 02:28 PM

Thank you very much

I  just got an answer from training!

Cheers